Littleton Regional Healthcare partnership with Ammonoosuc Community Health Services Pharmacy
Did you know? Littleton Regional Healthcare is partnering with the ACHS Pharmacy?
How does this benefit LRH patients?
- You may be able to save money on your prescriptions.
- The money you spend at the ACHS Pharmacy helps the community obtain healthcare at reasonable costs and supports the programs and services at LRH and ACHS.
- You do not have to be an ACHS patient to use the pharmacy.
- It's easy to transfer your current prescriptions.
- The ACHS Pharmacy accepts most insurances.
How is the ACHS Pharmacy different from other pharmacies?
- The ACHS Pharmacy is a community pharmacy that provides an opportunity for patients to get their prescriptions filled and support a community wide initiative between ACHS and LRH, where building communities is important.
- The money you spend on prescriptions at the ACHS Pharmacy supports both LRH and ACHS. This allows both organizations to continue to keep healthcare costs reasonable and support our growing programs and services, so that we can continue to meet your healthcare needs.
- ACHS pharmacists take the time to understand you and your medication needs.
- The ACHS Pharmacy offers medication management as a service to their customers.
- Your medications are the ONLY focus at the ACHS pharmacy - it's what they do!
ACHS Pharmacy Hours of Operation
Ammonoosuc Community Health Services, Inc.
25 Mount Eustis Road
Littleton, NH 03561