Department of Anesthesiology
The department of anesthesiology employs a highly skilled, dedicated and caring staff that specializes in providing anesthesia care before, during, and after your surgical procedure. Prior to your surgery, someone from our team will meet with you for a preoperative evaluation. They then will consult with your surgeon and develop an individualized plan of anesthesia care best suited for you.
As a department, our primary responsibility is to ensure our patients a safe and comfortable passage through the surgical experience. As such, your anesthetist will stay with you from start to finish, monitoring your vital signs and adjusting your anesthetics accordingly.
We offer general, regional and neuraxial anesthesia and analgesia to include labor epidurals.
- Sharon Bolton, MSNA, CRNA
- Beth Guckin, MSNA, CRNA
- Michelle (Shelly) Hannon, CRNA
- Hilary Seymour, MSNA, CRNA
- Barry Townsend, MSNA, CRNA
- Jared Vandenbroek, MS, CRNA
- Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation (APSF)
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA)
Back to Department Directory