North Country Pharmacy
With an on-site pharmacy, LRH is improving patient outcomes and quality of care. One of the top reasons patients are readmitted to the hospital is because they do not take medications prescribed upon discharge. The onsite pharmacy will allow patients to have their discharge medications in-hand before leaving the hospital.
What you can expect at the North Country Pharmacy
- Patients can now enjoy personal service from our pharmacists.
- Patients will have an opportunity to ask questions and learn how and when to take prescriptions.
- Shorter wait times
- Patients will no longer have to stop on the way home to fill a prescription.
- Shop for monthly over-the-counter specials.
- We accept most major insurance carriers.
- We accept Medicare Part D.
- We accept Medicaid - NH and VT.
- We are conveniently located in the main lobby of the Medical Office Building at LRH.
Back to Department Directory