Patient Financial Services: Insurance
If you have questions regarding your personal insurance coverage, please contact your insurance company directly. Your insurance company will be able to tell you if they cover specific procedures and treatments.
If you are participating in a managed care plan, written referrals from your primary care provider (PCP) are required for any services that your PCP does not cover.
If your health plan does require a co-payment, this payment is expected at the time of your service.
Some procedures and treatment plans may result in an out-of-pocket expense.
Phone Numbers of Main Insurance Companies
- Blue Choice: (800) 225-2666
- Blue Shield (NH): (800) 225-2666
- Blue Shield (Federal): (800) 852-3316
- HMO Blue (NH): (800) 870-3122
- CIGNA Healthcare of New Hampshire: (800) 244-6224
- Harvard Pilgrim: (800) 544-9759
- Medicare: (800) 633-4227
- HMO: (800) 462-0224
- POS: (800) 843-1008
- VT Medicaid: (800) 250-8427
- United Healthcare: (800) 444-7855
Department of Health and Human Services District Offices - For New Hampshire Medicaid Patients Enrolled in the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) Program
- Berlin Area: (603) 752-7800
- Littleton Area: (603) 444-6786
- Claremont Area: (603) 542-9544
- Conway Area: (603) 447-3841