Littleton Regional Healthcare "LRH" has provided quality healthcare services to our North Country since 1906. From its beginning, charitable giving has been an essential part of the growth of LRH and the well-being of our community.
Please join us in our mission to provide quality, compassionate and accessible healthcare in a manner that brings value to all.
Your gift will make a difference - LRH is here for our family, friends and neighbors from the first moment of life to the final precious breath. People often ask, "What can I do to help?" There are several ways your gift, regardless of the size, can make a difference.
Our Grateful Patient Program is an opportunity to say thank you to a member of our care team, an area of care, or a program that made a difference in your life.
The LRH Fundraising Committee is pleased to support the hospital's fundraising efforts so that we can continue to provide you with state-of-the-art healthcare from our expert and caring team.
Your gift truly matters. As a non-profit charitable organization, we are dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our North Country communities. Your support makes a difference for every patient who comes through our doors.
In 2018, LRH committed $1,115,000 in community benefits and charitable healthcare - along with programs and services for patients and their families in the communities we serve.
- The construction and expansion of the Oncology/Hematology Department in Spring 2013.
- New furniture and decoration of the Hospice Room.
- Replacement of newborn audiology testing equipment.
- Crisis support for LRH employees through the Helping Hands program.
- Community support, health and wellness education.
- Educational materials for parents and age appropriate books for children to promote early literacy through LRH's Reach Out and Read Program.
- Breast Health - Mammography screenings for breast cancer for uninsured or underinsured women.
- Nursing Scholarships - Awards for LRH nurses pursuing advanced certifications or degrees.
- The construction and expansion of the Sauter Birthing Suite at Littleton Regional Healthcare (pictured below).