Littleton Regional Healthcare Laboratory is accredited and recognized by the College of American Pathologists as providing excellence in laboratory medicine services.
Our Laboratory offers a full range of clinical laboratory services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for collecting, receiving, and processing blood, fluid, and tissue samples. Staffed with Board Certified Medical Technologists, LRH laboratory performs testing on state of the art laboratory instrumentation allowing us to offer a wide in-house test menu. We also have a comprehensive Microbiology lab, enabling us to perform molecular testing on site. Our laboratory professionals perform more than 480,000 tests per year. Our reference laboratory service provides specialized testing procedures for 5 area hospitals.
Laboratory out-patient hours and Laboratory Registration:
- Monday - Friday 7:00am-6:00pm
- Appointments are not required
- Registration for out-patient services is located in the Main Lobby, all patients must register prior to coming to the Laboratory.
- Blood Draws and specimen drop-offs are offered on a first come basis.
- Closed for outpatients on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day except for emergencies.
Our Laboratory is a Red Cross overstock hospital, supplying blood products to area hospitals and providing consultations to area blood banks.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA)
- State of New Hampshire
- Federal Government
Littleton Regional Healthcare Laboratory Receives Accreditation from College of American Pathologists
Read all about it here....
Back to Department Directory