Common Cardiac Lab Procedures
- Exercise Treadmill Test
- Exercise Myocardial Perfusion Stress Test ( aka exercise Sestamibi)
- Dobutamine Sestamibi
- Lexiscan Sestamibi, which replaced the "Adenosine Sestamibi" protocol recently
- Exercise Stress Echocardiogram (utilizing the Bicycle Ergometer Bed)
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Tilt Table Test (useful in the diagnosis of syncope)
- And the newest test here at LRH, known as the Coronary CTA or Cardiac Cat Scan.
More information about these procedures, available here.....
Back to Department Directory