Ways to Give
Littleton Regional Healthcare "LRH" has provided quality healthcare services to our North Country since 1906. From its beginning, charitable giving has been an essential part of the growth of LRH and the well-being of our community.
Please join us in our mission to provide quality, compassionate and accessible healthcare in a manner that brings value to all.
Your gift will make a difference - LRH is here for our family, friends and neighbors from the first moment of life to the final precious breath. People often ask, "What can I do to help?" There are several ways your gift, regardless of the size, can make a difference.
Our Grateful Patient Program is an opportunity to say thank you to a member of our care team, an area of care, or a program that made a difference in your life.
The LRH Fundraising Committee is pleased to support the hospital's fundraising efforts so that we can continue to provide you with state-of-the-art healthcare from our expert and caring team.
Your gift truly matters. As a non-profit charitable organization, we are dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our North Country communities. Your support makes a difference for every patient who comes through our doors.
In 2018, LRH committed $1,115,000 in community benefits and charitable healthcare - along with programs and services for patients and their families in the communities we serve.
We gratefully acknowledge:
- Advanced Graphic Communication
- The Binney's
- Ms. Annette Boynton
- Coca Cola Bottling Company of Northern New England
- Gregory and Danielle Cook
- Mr. and Mrs. Rupert E. Corrigan
- Mr. and Mrs. Robert Craven
- Ms. Joan M. Emerson
- Farmway, Inc.
- Garnet Hill
- Lucy and Ken Gordon
- Mrs. Mary Speer Grote
- Mr. and Mrs. Jon P. Guillemette
- H.P. Cummings Construction Company
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mr. and Mrs. Donald E. Hilliard, Sr.
- Ms. Kay F. Hopkins
- Mr. Gary Karp
- Mr. and Mrs. Reginald Laflam
- Littleton Lions Club
- Littleton Regional Healthcare Auxiliary
- Mascoma Savings Bank
- Ms. Kimberly Moran
- Mountain View Grand Hotel & Resort
- Notchnet, Inc
- OMNI Mount Washington Resort
- Passumpsic Savings Bank
- PROMIS Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Quorum Health Resources, LLC
- Royal Alliance Limousine Service LLC
- SageView Advisory Group
- Mrs. Carol Stearns
- Mrs. Gael B. Stein
- Super Shoes
- Mr. John B. Vinton
- Ms. Patricia M. Ward Roberts
- Mr. George R. Willard
Paul J. McGoldrick
Roughly four years ago, on June 23, 2015, Littleton Regional Healthcare and the Greater Littleton Area lost a true friend and philanthropist - Paul J. McGoldrick. To this day, Mr. McGoldrick's name is synonymous with community support as his commitment, leadership and dedication to numerous state and area agencies left a positive impact on our region.