Littleton Regional Healthcare offers free or discounted care to patients who may qualify for financial assistance.
Applying for Financial Assistance
To request financial assistance, patients or their representative must complete an application and provide certain information that outlines their financial status, such as:
- The patient’s family income
- Whether all other means of payment have been tried
- Other circumstances that may affect the patient’s ability to pay for care
Please call Customer Service for more information or download the following documents:
- Financial Assistance Eligibility Summary (157 KB pdf)
- Financial Assistance Application (980 KB PDF)
- Financial Assistance Programs Policy (107 KB PDF)
- LRH Care Levels (258 KB PDF)
- Financial Assistance: Plain Language Summary (207 KB pdf)
- HELPcard® Online Credit Card Application from MedicalFinancing.com
- Maine Mainecare (Formerly Medicaid)
- New Hampshire Medicaid
- Vermont Health Insurance Plans
- Medicare Beneficiaries Savings Program
- Let No Woman Be Overlooked Program
- NH B&C
- Ammonoosuc Community Health Center (ACHS)
- NH Care Program
If you have questions regarding your personal insurance coverage, please contact your insurance company directly. Your insurance company will be able to tell you if they cover specific procedures and treatments.
If you are participating in a managed care plan, written referrals from your primary care provider (PCP) are required for any services that your PCP does not cover.
If your health plan does require a co-payment, this payment is expected at the time of your service.
Some procedures and treatment plans may result in an out-of-pocket expense.
Phone Numbers of Main Insurance Companies
- Blue Choice: (800) 225-2666
- Blue Shield (NH): (800) 225-2666
- Blue Shield (Federal): (800) 852-3316
- HMO Blue (NH): (800) 870-3122
- CIGNA Healthcare of New Hampshire: (800) 244-6224
- Harvard Pilgrim: (800) 544-9759
- Medicare: (800) 633-4227
- HMO: (800) 462-0224
- POS: (800) 843-1008
- VT Medicaid: (800) 250-8427
- United Healthcare: (800) 444-7855
Department of Health and Human Services District Offices – For New Hampshire Medicaid Patients Enrolled in the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) Program
- Berlin Area: (603) 752-7800
- Littleton Area: (603) 444-6786
- Claremont Area: (603) 542-9544
- Conway Area: (603) 447-3841
Charges and Estimates
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
You may schedule an appointment to discuss your account with a representative by calling (603) 259-7627.
Patient Cost Estimator
Effective January 1, 2019, federal regulations require all hospitals to post their chargemaster on their website. Please use the following link to download the chargemaster.
The following information is being provided in compliance with The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ‘Price Transparency Rule’. We acknowledge that certain required information is not currently available. We are making best efforts to provide this information as soon as possible.
The information provided is a comprehensive list of charges for each inpatient and outpatient service or item provided by a hospital, also known as a chargemaster, which Littleton Regional Healthcare posts on an annual basis. Standard charges shown in the chargemaster do not necessarily reflect what a patient ultimately pays for services and therefore may not be a helpful tool to estimate their out of pocket responsibility or to compare hospital costs. Because the chargemaster rates are updated periodically, patients should contact our patient financial services staff at 603.444.9560 for information about the cost of your care.
By clicking the link below I understand the above information.
For additional questions please call our financial counselor at 603.444.9560.
LRH Pricing Transparency → (link opens in new tab or window)
A chargemaster is a comprehensive list of standard charges for each inpatient and outpatient service or item provided by Littleton Regional Healthcare and its physician practices. Littleton Regional will post an updated chargemaster on an annual basis.
The charges listed on the chargemaster do not necessarily reflect the price a patient will ultimately pay for services. The difference is due to a number of factors including service details, insurance coverage, billing adjustments, and other considerations. The chargemaster, therefore, may not be a helpful tool to estimate a patient’s out of pocket responsibility or to compare hospital costs.
Littleton Regional Healthcare encourages patients to contact our patient financial services staff at (603) 444-9560 for information about the cost of their specific care.
- Insurance Questions:
- Billing Questions:
- Fee Quotes or Estimates:
- Financial Assistance:
The Patient Financial Services Department is responsible for billing, collections, and customer service. This department is located at:
Littleton Regional Hospital
600 St. Johnsbury Road
Littleton, NH 03561
Located in the Hospital Lobby