Welcome to the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal. This patient portal offers convenient 24/7 online access to your Healthcare Summary (under the Documentation tab) .
- When you register for your procedure at LRH you will be asked for an email address.
- You will also be asked if you would like to sign up for the FollowMyHealth patient portal.
- You will then receive an email that contains a link to the FollowMyHealth patient portal website where you can enroll.
- Click “Sign Up and Connect.” If you already have a FollowMyHealth account, click “Sign in and add this connection.”
- Create a FollowMyHealth username. By default, your email address will appear in the username box. This will make it easy for you to remember your username and is highly recommended. Next, create a password and re-enter your password to continue.
- Once you have created your FollowMyHealth account, it’s time to add your doctor’s office. Please follow the screen instructions to accept our terms of service, enter your invite code and accept the release of information.
Congratulations! You are now able to take advantage of the many great features of FollowMyHealth. For technical support at FollowMyHealth by calling 1.888.670.9775.
For questions about your personal health records, you may call 603.444.9000 or 800.464.7731 during regular business hours.
Download the FollowMyHealth App and log in with your username and password for access on-the-go!
The LRH Physician Practices Patient Portal offers convenient, 24/7 online access to documents from your provider’s office. Sign up today and access:
• Summaries & Upcoming Appointments • List of Medications/Allergies • Lab Results • Correspond with Your Healthcare Team • Patient Education Information
TO ENROLL AT YOUR DOCTOR’S OFFICE:
- Complete adult or child LRH Physician Practice Portal Registration form at your doctor’s office, or print form from the Patient Portal on the LRH website and mail to Patient Portal Helpdesk (address on form).
- Once we receive your registration form, your account will be web-enabled. We will email you a temporary password.
- Go to the Physician Practice Patient Portal and log in using a temporary password.
- You will be asked to validate your identity by entering your date of birth or phone number.
- You will be asked to reset your password and select a security question.
- You will be asked to read eClinicalWorks consent form. Once complete, click Next.
Congratulations! Your account has been activated.
You may also call 603-259-7799 during regular business hours OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.