We are the Market-Leader in Compensation and Benefits
Why Work at LRH? Meet Tori.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare has incredible opportunities waiting for you in an environment driven by inspiration and high expectations. It’s an atmosphere of both collaboration and personalization. There is no doubt about it Littleton Regional Healthcare is a GREAT place to work!
- Employees speak highly of the work environment at Littleton Regional Healthcare. They use words like teamwork, flexibility, and rewarding to describe the opportunities to grow professionally and meet personal and career goals. View provider and staff videos on our YouTube channel.
- We offer a fast-paced and challenging environment where commitment to the patient provides a positive, supportive and inviting environment. Our values – compassion, accountability, respect, integrity, and excellence are evident in our care for patients and our employees. It means valuing every employee.
- At Littleton Regional Healthcare, you’ll find that everyone plays a critical role in our ongoing success. And most of all, you’ll find a proud group of people just like you, dedicated to every person who walks through our door.
The Location and Lifestyle
Our 25-bed critical access hospital in the White Mountains of Northern New Hampshire offers a place to build a brilliant career in healthcare and much more. It’s a place to build a life and a future for yourself and your family.
As the desired vacation setting, the area offers some of the most beautiful scenery and natural wonders in America. Littleton offers year-round recreation including hiking, fishing, golf, skiing, snowmobiling, tax-free shopping, no state income taxes, convenient location between Boston and Montreal, and elite schools. This is why Littleton New Hampshire was voted one of the 10 top small towns in America!
Compensation is supplemented by many unseen and often forgotten, yet costly extras. These extras, provided to you at little or no expense, add greater value and meaning to employment at Littleton Regional Healthcare.
Benefits enjoyed by Littleton Regional Healthcare employees are the “extra values” received, besides regular pay. Some of these values you receive directly; others are available to you when you need them. And it is well to remember, that the benefit dollar may actually be worth more to you than your regular paycheck dollar, because, in most cases, you pay no taxes on your share of the cost. Here is a list of some benefits available to employees working at least thirty (30) hours per week: Benefits Information (PDF).
- Part-time employees are eligible for some portion of these benefits. Contact the Human Resources Department for details on partial eligibility or complete details on listed benefits.
The men and women who serve as Littleton Regional Healthcare nurses make up one of the largest, most vital, and most versatile components of the overall healthcare mix. Littleton Regional Healthcare’s nurses are a group of caring, dedicated professionals, who remarkably combine knowledge and compassion, serving in front-line roles.
These nurses are passionate about what they do and committed to upholding the highest standards of the nursing profession. They are vital members of interdisciplinary teams, and above all, patient advocates who make a critical difference, delivering individualized, attentive care and acting as liaisons between patient and physician. Patients speak highly of the quality of nursing care they receive at Littleton Regional Healthcare, and families can know that the health and safety of their loved ones are in the best hands.
We believe our nurses are helping to lead our efforts to be the best in every facet of patient care. They are imperative to our mission to provide quality, compassionate and accessible healthcare in a manner that brings value to all Littleton nurses who are knowledgeable and they rely on the latest technology along with career-long learning. That’s why we commit to advancing the nursing profession through extensive opportunities for learning that include mentoring, advanced education, and our Clinical Advancement Program (CAP).
Clinical Advancement Program for Nursing (CAP)
Designed and implemented by staff nurses, the CAP Program is designed to provides nurses who wish to remain actively involved in direct patient care with the opportunity for professional growth. Advancement will be determined by successfully demonstrating criteria including Professional Development, Clinical Practice, Leadership, Community, and Implementing and Promoting Evidence-Based Practice Models. The staff member’s primary job responsibility must be as a staff nurse.
Nursing is a wonderfully rewarding profession and Littleton Regional Healthcare is a one-of-a-kind place to be a nurse. We foster a tremendous work environment where nurses love to come to work every day. They are respected, cared for, and valued. Littleton nurses also mentor new nurses by encouraging growth through education and by serving as role models for healthcare professionals just entering the profession.
- Click here to learn about Nursing at LRH
At Littleton Regional Healthcare, we are proud of our nurses and our nurses are proud to work here.