Dear Patients of North Country Primary Care - RHC
Pediatrics at North Country Primary Care – RHC
The providers at Primary Care – Pediatrics at North Country Primary Care – RHC provide high-quality, patient-centered healthcare to children from infancy through adolescence.
North Country Primary Care – RHC
Littleton Regional Healthcare
580 St. Johnsbury Road
Littleton, NH 03561
Pediatric services include:
- Wellness exams and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Patient-centered care that’s trusted by families for generations
- Board-certified physicians and advanced practice providers
- Taking complete medical histories
- Performing complete physical exams
- Assessments of health status
- Diagnosis and treatment for common, acute, and chronic health problems and medical conditions
- Immunization programs
- Treatment for minor emergencies
Send your child back to school safer and healthier this year!
LRH has COVID-19 vaccines and booster doses for eligible children. Anyone 6 months of age and older is eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, and LRH has both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines available. Not sure which vaccine is best for your child? We are happy to review options, dosage, scheduling, and potential side effects with you about giving the COVID-19 vaccine to your child. To schedule a vaccine for ages 6 months – 4 years old, contact North Country Primary Care – Pediatrics at 603-444-7070. For ages 5 years and older, please call Littleton Urgent Care at 603-444-9294.