Patient Rights & Responsibilities Policies
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) –This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information.
- Mental Health Bill of Rights (PDF) – This Mental Health Bill of Rights is provided by law to persons receiving mental health services in the State of New Hampshire. Its purpose is to protect the rights and enhance the well being of clients, by informing them of key aspects of the clinical relationship.
- Nondiscrimination Notice (PDF) – Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements and Nondiscrimination Statement: Discrimination Is Against The Law
- Rights and Responsibilities as Patients (PDF) – Your Rights as a Patient
- Patient Bill of Rights (PDF) – When you are admitted to the hospital, you do not lose your rights as an individual. We want you to know your rights, so we are listing them here.
If you have questions or feedback, you may contact Littleton Regional Healthcare Quality Services at 603-444-9221