Already Signed Up for the Patient Portal?
Registering for our Patient Portal is Easy
Simply provide an email address the next time you register for services at LRH and indicate your interest in joining our patient portal so a member of our staff can assist you with the initial registration. Alternatively, you can contact our Patient Portal Help Desk at 603-259-7799 or by email at LRHpatientportal@lrhcares.org.
Manage Your Healthcare Today
Play an active role in your care with our easy-to-use and secure patient portal – when and where it’s convenient for you. With our patient portal, you can access your personal health information on the go or online from the comfort of your home. Our robust patient portal allows you to:
- Communicate with your healthcare team, including providers
- Review notes made by your provider during each appointment
- Request and cancel an appointment
- Request prescription refills
- Review lab, imaging, and other test results
- Monitor account balances and make payments online
- Have proxy access to another person’s LRH health information such as a child’s
- View visit summaries, including discharge instructions
- Access your personal health information
Whether you’re admitted to the Emergency Department or see your primary care provider, it doesn’t matter - all of your information is in one, secure location and available at your fingertips.
- Medical History
- Test Results
- Discharge Summaries
- Billing Information
- Office Visit Notes
Once a member of our staff has initiated your patient portal registration, follow this step-by-step guide to access our new Patient Portal:
- After providing your email address at Registration, you will receive an email invitation to the portal. Click the access link in the email “Accept Invitation to HealtheLife Portal”.
- Complete the necessary information using your date of birth and the answer to the challenge question selected at the time of registration. If you are creating an account for another user, such as a child, enter their date of birth.
- Create a username and password for your account. If you use the same email address for both your account and another user, you will be asked “Do you already have an account?” Sign in to your own portal account to enable access to both your personal health information and the other user’s. This will allow you to toggle back and forth between accounts by clicking the appropriate name in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Check your email inbox for the official “Welcome” email and you are ready to play an active role in your healthcare!