Littleton Urgent Care at Littleton Regional Healthcare
Urgent care from the community hospital you know and trust.
Sometimes you need medical attention right away, but it is not an emergency. Littleton Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic with the capabilities to treat your urgent, non-threatening, injuries and illnesses. From sprains and strains to coughs and colds – we are here to get you better, fast! Just walk into Littleton Urgent Care at LRH — no appointment is necessary.
Littleton Urgent Care
Conveniently located at LRH
600 St. Johnsbury Road, Littleton, NH 03561
Easy access from I-93, Exit 43. When entering the LRH campus, turn right.
- Convenient, affordable care with competitive pricing.
- Expert-level healthcare staffed by doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Average visits are less than one hour from check-in to check-out.
- Laboratory, imaging (x-ray), and specialty care are all under the same roof – making it easy to get the follow-up care you need. You have the backing of an entire healthcare system.
- We accept most insurance providers, including Medicare and Medicaid (copays/deductibles apply).
- Access to an on-site Emergency Department led by board-certified emergency medicine physicians – in case of emergency.
- COVID-19 testing (by appointment only)
Urgent Care Providers
Do you need Urgent Care or the Emergency Department?
Always call 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening event or emergency. This includes crushing chest pain, violent injury, heavy bleeding, or the inability to safely drive yourself to the hospital. If you need the LRH Emergency Department, when entering our campus, turn left toward the main entrance.