- Littleton Regional Healthcare has resumed its standard visitor policy with no restrictions. View the most recent policy: Littleton Regional Healthcare Visitation Policy 8-10-22 (PDF).
- Sauter Birthing Suite Visitor Guidelines (Updated 5/11/22)
- 3 visitors are allowed in the room with a laboring patient. Visitors can switch, but only 3 in the room with the patient. Others may wait in the family room.
- 1 person can spend the night (after delivery).
- Quiet hours will be from 1:00 – 4:00 PM each day to allow moms to rest.
- Visiting hours with couples follow hospital visiting hours and conclude at 8:00 PM.
- Please, no visitors under the age of 12 years, unless siblings to the new baby.
- What to Expect When You Arrive at LRH
Upon visiting LRH, you will immediately notice several changes to our facility. These measures will remain in place for the foreseeable future to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We continue to make resources available online, including virtual tours of the Sauter Birthing Suite and Virtual Joint Camp with the Alpine Clinic.
The precautions we are taking to ensure the safety of our staff and patients include, but are not limited to:
- Universal mask requirements for all patients, staff members, and visitors
- Pre-screening measures for everyone entering our facility
- Following strict cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Securing an ample supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our staff
- Expansion of telemedicine capabilities and virtual visit offerings.