North Country Pharmacy at Littleton Regional Healthcare
With an on-site pharmacy, Littleton Regional Healthcare is improving patient outcomes and quality of care. One of the top reasons patients are readmitted to the hospital is because they do not take medications prescribed upon discharge. The onsite pharmacy allows patients to have their discharge medications in hand before leaving the hospital.
- Hours Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
What you can expect at North Country Pharmacy
- Patients can now receive professional and reliable service.
- Patients can ask questions and learn how and when to take prescriptions.
- Patients experience shorter wait times.
- Patients no longer have to stop on the way home to fill a prescription.
- Patients can shop for monthly over-the-counter specials.
- We accept most major insurance carriers.
- We accept Medicare Part D.
- We accept Medicaid – NH and VT.
- We are conveniently in the main lobby of the Medical Office Building at Littleton Regional Healthcare.
- (New!) Ask us about getting prescriptions & over-the-counter medications for your pets.
24/7 Prescription Locker
We are in the process of installing a secure prescription pick-up locker in the lobby near our Main Entrance. This alternative will be available to patients of North Country Pharmacy free of charge. This innovative technology allows patients to pick up and pay for prescriptions at their convenience, regardless of if our retail pharmacy is open or not. Prescription counseling will still be available to patients through the kiosk.