Littleton Regional Healthcare Laboratory is accredited and recognized by the College of American Pathologists as providing excellence in laboratory medicine services.
Our Laboratory offers a full range of clinical laboratory services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for collecting, receiving, and processing blood, fluid, and tissue samples. Staffed with Board Certified Medical Technologists, LRH Laboratory performs testing on state-of-the-art laboratory instrumentation, allowing us to offer a wide in-house test menu. We also have a comprehensive Microbiology lab, enabling us to perform molecular testing on site. Our laboratory professionals perform over 480,000 tests per year. Our reference laboratory service provides specialized testing procedures for five area hospitals.
Laboratory Outpatient Hours and Registration
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am-6:00 pm
- We do not require appointments.
- Registration for outpatient services is in the Main Lobby.
- All patients must register prior to coming to the Laboratory.
- Blood Draws and specimen drop-offs are on a first-come basis.
- Closed for outpatient services on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, except for emergencies.
Our Laboratory is a Red Cross overstock hospital, supplying blood products to area hospitals and providing consultations to area blood banks.
How to Obtain Laboratory Results
Patients seeking lab or test results can use the following methods:
- Contact the ordering provider,
- Contact LRH’s Health Information Department (603-444-9538), or
- Obtain the results via our Patient Portals.
The Laboratory at LRH cannot disclose results to patients. Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation!
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA)
- State of New Hampshire
- Federal Government
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act, State of New Hampshire