Eye care is an essential part of your healthcare program.
Routine optometry care will ensure your vision and eye health are at their best from childhood through your senior years. Services offered include:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Eye health checkups
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases like dry eye and other conditions,
- Co-management of LASIK and cataract surgery
- Diabetic evaluation
- Optical lab services
- Vision therapy
- Pediatric and emergency eye care
- Contact lens exams and fittings
- An extensive inventory of quality eyewear and a variety of contact lenses are available.