Patient Rights & Responsibilities Policies
Littleton Regional Healthcare complies with our visitation policy and where we post the Patient Rights and Responsibilities.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) –This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information.
- Mental Health Bill of Rights (PDF) – This Mental Health Bill of Rights is provided by law to persons receiving mental health services in the State of New Hampshire. Its purpose is to protect the rights and enhance the well being of clients, by informing them of key aspects of the clinical relationship.
- Nondiscrimination Notice (PDF) – Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements and Nondiscrimination Statement: Discrimination Is Against The Law
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities (PDF) – Your Rights as a Patient
- Patient Bill of Rights (PDF) – When you are admitted to the hospital, you do not lose your rights as an individual. We want you to know your rights, so we are listing them here.
If you have questions or feedback, you may contact Littleton Regional Healthcare Quality Services at 603-444-9597.
Please complete these forms and bring them with you to your appointment. These forms are required for all appointments within LRH’s Medical Office Building.
An advance directive and living will tell your doctor what kind of care you would like to have if you become unable to make medical decisions. If you are admitted to the hospital, the hospital staff will probably talk to you about advance directives.
A good advance directive describes the treatment you would want depending on how sick you are. For example, the directives would describe what kind of care you want if you have an illness that you are unlikely to recover from, or if you are permanently unconscious. Advance directives usually tell your doctor that you don’t want certain kinds of treatment. However, they can also say that you wish to receive specific treatment no matter how ill you are.
- Download our Advance Care Planning Guide.