It's Giving Tuesday
On November 29, 2022, Littleton Regional Healthcare is participating in a global movement called #GivingTuesday and we need your help! #GivingTuesday is an international movement of giving that demonstrates the power of people and organizations to make a difference in their communities. #GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. We hope it inspires everyone to recognize and support LRH and our healthcare heroes.
How You Can Participate
- Give – On November 29th click here to make an online donation.
- Send an Encouraging Note to an LRH Employee – Everyone wants to know they are appreciated and that what they do matters! As employees at Littleton Regional Healthcare continue to fight for the health of our community, we encourage community members to make a donation today to honor an employee you feel made a difference during your care at LRH.
- Spread the Word – Encourage your friends and family to join you in creating a real impact on November 29th by sharing what our mission means to you and why you support Littleton Regional Healthcare.
- Give of Your Time – Littleton Regional Healthcare is seeking adult volunteers to assist in several areas throughout the campus. Volunteer just one 3-hour shift per week and join the outstanding team of volunteers at LRH.Call 603-444-9304 for more information.
- Shop at Amazon – It’s simple to donate to Littleton Regional Healthcare on #GivingTuesday and every time you purchase something at Amazon.com! When you shop at Amazon, consider going through the Littleton Regional Healthcare Amazon Smile account or following these simple instructions.
Help Us Today!
The good health of our patients is our first priority! We are striving to keep healthcare local and help meet the growing needs of our community. On this #GivingTuesday November 29th, give to support your regional hospital – Littleton Regional Healthcare.